Problem with QLabel

Russo Andrea andrusso at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 17:50:09 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your reply.

A testcase...

Open the QDesigner, create a new Dialog and put on it a QLabel, then if
you copy and paste the unicode text into the text property of the
Qlabel there is a segmentation fault (the same into a program).

I have seen that the segmentation fault appear only with the text into
the quotation marks (if I copy the only the text before the quotation
marks no problem).

Today I have compiled these versions with Visual c++ Express Edition +
Windows XP SP2 + Windows Platform SDK:

qt-win-free-3.3-2006-04-28-src.tar.bz2
       result => The same segmentation fault problem

qt-win-free-3.3.4-3-src.tar.bz2
       result => This works fine ! No problems.

I attach again the zip file with the unicode text.

Thank you,
 Andrea Russo
 Italy

--- Christian Ehrlicher <Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems to work fine for me (when I leave away/escape the two '"').
> tested it with qt3/tutorial/t1
> -->
> QPushButton hello( QString::fromUtf8("كيف
> تصبح
> ألÙ
انياً"), 0 );