cygcygipc-2.dll

Joe Clifton 3clifton at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 9 17:07:50 CEST 2005

I have installed Cygwin, a FULL install.  Then I installed KDE and QT
exactly as directed on the KDE for Cygwin webpage.

Each time I attempt to start KDE the way that is suggested, I get the a blue
background screen.so far so good..

Next I get a "MS Windows" error box stating.

"This application has failed to start because cygcygipc-2.dll was not found.
Reinstalling the application may help"  then just an OK button.

I have tried to find packages that provide cygcpi, which seems to be the
proper package, but to no avail.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Joe