Compilation Issues msvc.net 2003

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Tue Nov 22 08:28:25 CET 2005

> The changes that were implemented for upgrading to msvc2005 broke
> compatability with msvc2003... at least in the case where both are
> installed... but msvc2003 is being used to compile. (aka... it breaks
> where fopen_s is called)
Can you tell me what you're speaking about? qt3/free or additional compiler
support for qt4? And can you please post the error messages you get?
Do you use really use correct 'Visual Studio 200x command prompt' when you
compiler (you can find it in the start menu)?

Christian

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl