How to migrate qt project part to qtwin and who can do what

Dave Brondsema dave at brondsema.net
Wed Mar 30 15:41:55 CEST 2005

Steven Boothe wrote:

>>> MoinMoinWiki seems to me to be the best one currently available. It
>>> runs on python, which SF does not provide.  We would have to use a
>>> PHP-based wiki.  I have used PhpWiki and it seems to be pretty good.
>>> I am a big fan of wikis, but lately spambots have been adding links
>>> to open wikis to increase google rankings.  Without advanced
>>> automatic spam-prevention like MoinMoin, I'm afraid it would be more
>>> trouble than it is worth.  Spambots are even programmed to create new
>>> accounts if the wiki is not writable anonymously.
>>

>> I looked into other CMS's/Wiki's today and also came up with phpwcms
>> which was currently the highest rated and looked to also be well
>> suited for our needs. Which incidently, you can demo the
>> administration of a whole bunch of these at: opensourceCMS.com
>
>  >
>  > *snip*
>
> I've been working with phpwcms a little today with xampp and going
> through the install I've discovered the obvious: :)
>
> 1. We'll need to know the name of the MySQL database
> 2. The name of the table in the MySQL database
> 3. The username and password for MySQL access.
>
> But other than that so far I really like the installation and setup of
> phpwcms (It is web based!? What will all you amazing FOSS dev's think up
> next!).
>
> Just unpack the archive and point your browser at the the setup.php file
> and go. :)

Steven, I've added you as a developer to qtwin and Ralf as an admin.
Feel free to go ahead and set up the CMS on our site so we can take a
look at it.  I will email you both the database password privately.

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=4297&group_id=1
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=3052&group_id=1

Dave Brondsema : dave at brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming