How to migrate qt project part to qtwin and who can do what

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Wed Mar 30 00:59:09 CEST 2005

> Steven Boothe wrote:
>> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>>> Ralf Habacker wrote: On Sunday 27 March 2005 11:42, Steven Boothe
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> *snip*
>>>
>>> Me too, do you know a good wiki, which could be installed on
>>> sourceforge net and is easy to configure related to style and
>>> layout ?
>>
>> MoinMoinWiki seems to me to be the best one currently available. It
>> runs on python, which SF does not provide.  We would have to use a
>> PHP-based wiki.  I have used PhpWiki and it seems to be pretty
>> good. I am a big fan of wikis, but lately spambots have been
>> adding links to open wikis to increase google rankings.  Without
>> advanced automatic spam-prevention like MoinMoin, I'm afraid it
>> would be more trouble than it is worth.  Spambots are even
>> programmed to create new accounts if the wiki is not writable
>> anonymously.
>
> I looked into other CMS's/Wiki's today and also came up with phpwcms
> which was currently the highest rated and looked to also be well
> suited for our needs. Which incidently, you can demo the
> administration of a whole bunch of these at: opensourceCMS.com
 >
 > *snip*

I've been working with phpwcms a little today with xampp and going
through the install I've discovered the obvious: :)

1. We'll need to know the name of the MySQL database
2. The name of the table in the MySQL database
3. The username and password for MySQL access.

But other than that so far I really like the installation and setup of
phpwcms (It is web based!? What will all you amazing FOSS dev's think up
next!).

Just unpack the archive and point your browser at the the setup.php file
and go. :)

Cheers,

Steven