Compile QCad With QT3 /Free windows and mingw

Kenney Phillis Jr dandel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:37:10 CET 2005

Tanks peter for the fixed file... the last version worked properly with
a striat run of the build-mingw.bat .

my issue with that long error was my qt install, once i cleaned it up,
it made the compile go extremely smoothly.

might i suggest you commit the fix that you made to the qcad cvs and
such so that everyone can build the
qcad community edition on windows usin the qt3/ windows free edtion.