Contributing to the development

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Mar 24 12:09:58 CET 2005

> - then there seem to be some performance issues in gcc and especially the
> linker for from mingw, somebody with deeper knowledge of how linking works
> could perhaps fix these ;-)
This is the biggest point why I don't use mingw for compiling.
I really should ask some of the mingw-developers if they could take a look
on it ( or if the could provide me a short introduction into this so I can
do t by my own ). But currently I've no idea what's going on in ld/pe-dll.c
(see http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2004-11/msg00516.html).

Christian

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms