knoopix tool using qt/Win Free Edition@freenet.de

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Wed Mar 23 10:09:04 CET 2005

> Simon Rutishauser wrote:
>
> >>To be fully open for the  future I prefer this:
> >>qtnt (not trolltech)
> >>maybe it's sometimes necessary to add non windows code
> >>to a code basis not controlled by trolltech.
> >

> > I think this sounds too much like Qt for (Windows) NT. I think for the
> > moment qtwin is best.
> >
> > Simon
>
> You are right with 'Windows NT', but I think it's bad to restrict ourself
> on windows code. What about qt-ex (extensions) or qt-gpl?
I know what you mean because we talked about this, but because there is
already a gpl-version, qt-gpl isn't the correct name. And qt-ex is to
specific and would be in competition to other projects trying to extent qt
like qwt.sf.net.

Christian

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl