mcopidll

Henri Girard girardhenri at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:44:51 CET 2005

Hi :)
yes thank you... In fact the problem was written in archives... i thaught i
wouldn't get it through but the search is really wonderfull : i typed
"mcopidl" and i got about 20 answers... When i read them back i remember we
had these problems few years ago !
and i found the same for -ldl... so that's the two problems i met...
i compiled the spanish tutorial with the 9 th px...
Just another problem : kdevelop seems no compiling from a template "automake
1.6 wanted and 2.5 proposed " is there any solution about that ?
In fact I am trying to find a way to make a template from kdesigner or
designer directly as to have a ui ready and not going into all problems of
declarations !
The few tutorial about inheritage aren't really clear for me... (but maybe
it comes from me ! lol) I made a small calc this way from a tutorial which
is on internet ...
I will be writting some notes "empirical" ones... with the problems met and
the solutions... i think first in french...
yes your ideas is what I did after few trials... but i will see to make a
more convenient setup... key in hands :)
thanks all anyway for your answers...
I am very happy to be able to see this one windows xp working !
as yesterday xp crashed my two partitions (it's my fault i tried the test1
fc4 !)
there is a big problem !! lol
Cheers
Henri