i look in archive

Henri Girard girardhenri at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:57:32 CET 2005

and tried it to solve my mcopidl problem but doesn't work ?
does one knows what to do ?
er uic supports -nounload ... yes
checking if Qt needs -ljpeg... no
checking for rpath... yes
checking for KDE... libraries /opt/kde3/lib, headers /opt/kde3/include
checking for KDE paths... defaults
checking for dcopidl... /opt/kde3/bin/dcopidl
checking for dcopidl2cpp... /opt/kde3/bin/dcopidl2cpp
checking for mcopidl... not found
configure: error: The important program mcopidl was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

> http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/mirrors/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/pkgsrc/audio/arts/
>README.html. And copy the files from bin/ , lib/ and include/ directories to
> corresponding directories of opt/kde3/. Eventhough it was precompiled for
> NetBSD, fortunately mcopidl works for kde-cygwin also. Copying only mcopidl
> may also work, but I am not sure. Hopefully you can solve that problem.

This mcopidl will not work and it isn't required to have a working mcopidl.
Simply use a symbolic link for this

ln -s true /opt/kde3/bin/mcopidl
ln -s true /opt/kde3/bin/artsc-config