Qt/WinFree bugs

Michael Schmitt michael.schmitt at teststep.org
Thu Jun 9 18:35:07 CEST 2005

Dear Christian and all Qt developers,

I would like to tell you that the LyX team has released a series of
pre-releases for LyX 1.3.6 on Windows.

You can find the latest version at

  http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyX136pre

The LyX community has also generated a short list of Qt/WinFree bugs
which you can find on the same page. Maybe you like to have a look at
the list? (I would like to point out that Qt/WinFree has improved
significantly recently and you are doing a great job!!)

Kind regards, Michael

PS: My favorite Qt bugs is the selection of text in an input field: If
you use "Shift+Left/Right" some parts of the text disappears.