MS IME problem

=?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B=24BNSE/L1=1B=28B_=28Lin_Zhemin=29?= lin.zhemin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:59:02 CEST 2005

Hi Christian and all,

On 6/9/05, Christian Ehrlicher <Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de> wrote:
> > worked just well.  However, I cannot type Chinese in QLineEdit widget.
> >  I tried in the Designer and a simple form with only one QLineEdit in

> - we don't map the key events correct
> - we don't render the text correct

Well, everything works if I cut and paste from one programme (say, IE
or NotePad)
to QLineEdit.  The text is correctly rendered.

> As long as nobody from us has access to a chinese windows including a
> chinese keyboard I don't know how we can fix this :(

Euh... I'd say everything works with Qt/Linux.  I use Gentoo and compiled
Qt with ebuild.  How about, say, if I give someone you trust an account
to my Win2K machine?  I've installed mingw and vim.  Sorry that the interface
is in Chinese, though.

Thanks.

--
5.6  Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt.