Compiling postgresql plugin win32

AgarFu heaven at croasanaso.sytes.net
Sun Jan 30 15:56:21 CET 2005

El Domingo, 30 de Enero de 2005 14:46, Peter Kümmel escribió:
> AgarFu wrote:
>  > Can any body explain to me where are declarations of this methods?
>  >
>  > QPSQLDriver::win32_open(db, user, password, host, port)
>  > QPSQLDriver::open(db, user, password, host, port)
>  > QPSQLDriver::win32_open(db, user, password, host, port,  connOpts)
>  > QPSQLDriver::open(db, user, password, host, port, connOpts)
>
> Are your src/sql/drivers/psql files up to date?

yes, they are.

> And I can't find nowhere a win32_open function?

That's the problem, I'm not crazy, but... there are some very extrange issues
with the driver, for instance, if you add the declaration of win32_open at .h
and then go to .cpp file an add a new method with that name, the compiler
dumps that you are redeclaring that method, and the first declaration is at
the line with

QPSQLDriver::open (x, y, z, ...)

this is amazin, I know, but ... I don't know, maybe I have to sleep a little
bit more.