Qt 3.3.4

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Thu Jan 27 22:52:02 CET 2005

Hello,

I've successfully compiled 3.3.4 after three small changes.

How it works:

First overwrite all files of a actual cvs check out with
the new 3.3.4 files, then apply following patches
(the *_win.cpp files remain untouched)

1. moc needs the YY_NO_UNISTD_H macro (to avoid including unistd.h).
    It could be defined where it's needed in src/moc/moc_lex.cpp.
    It looks like a Troll bug to me, because I don't see any windows
    specific file, where I could define it.

2. qmake needs a variable from qfileinfo_win.cpp; which I've
    moved from qfiledialog_win to qfileinfo_win.
    Already submitted to cvs.

3. before the last #endif of process_win.cpp  add #include "qpipe_win.cpp"
    Tthis should also be done in the 3.3.3 version because then qt_kernel.pri
    needs not to be changed.
    Already submitted to cvs.

that's it.

If you use the beta compiler from ms you must also add one line to
qmake/option.cpp, to avoid qmake crashes:

QString
Option::fixPathToLocalOS(const QString& in, bool fix_env, bool canonical)
{
     QString tmp(in);
     if(fix_env)
     fixEnvVariables(tmp);