Qt3/Win Free: qtoolbar problem?

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Sat Jan 22 02:38:29 CET 2005

Angus Leeming wrote:
> Peter Kümmel wrote:
>
>>>here's my second little bug report. Actually, I'm not sure that this is
>>>a bug report at all. Perhaps what I'm going to describe is actually an
>>>example of the difference between native looks on Windows and linux?
>>
>>A first patch is now in the cvs repository. The disabled toolbar looks
>>on my system (win2k) like the attached png.
>>I don't know if this is the complete solution, but it's better than
>>nothing.
>

> Indeed. Actually, zooming in on the disabled_on_linux image that I posted
> (second post in this thread), it looks like the complete solution is to
> extend the dark grey to cover everything except the white line.
>
> HTH and many thanks,
> Angus

Hello Angus,
I can't find the interesting pictures on this mailing list, also your thread
"Qt3/Win Free: qpixmapbutton problem".
They are only at http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.cygwin .

After my next patch the dark grey extends everything plus the white line (png);
but in your 2nd message from "Qt3/Win Free: qpixmapbutton problem" there is
also a white line!? is there really a difference between win2k and winXP?

Peter