website error on http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Jan 15 23:17:21 CET 2005

> Hi,
>
> on http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/ in the headline of the
> page i
> can read :
>
> on Cygwin/XFree
>
> could somebody please remove at least the "XFree" or find a better
> headline,
> as this is about having a non-X11-dependant qt. perhaps it should read
>
> QT 3/Windows Free Edition
>
> or similar.
Thanks for this pointer.
Because  the "on Cygwin/XFree belongs to "the K Desktop Environment" i have
changed it to "on Windows."

A relating thread initiated by this remark was that I thought about, what
the people on this list think about, if it is better leave the native qt
port under a kde cygwin related project (which will everytime implies that
this qt port has to do with cygwin and or XFree) or to place qt3-win32 into
a separate project on sourceforge. We could use for example the inactivated
qtwin project of Dave Bronsema, which would give an ideal home. The same
could be done for a native kde.

Any comments ?

Regards