cvs chaos

Thomas Martin thomas.martin at mica.edu.vn
Thu Feb 10 19:02:22 CET 2005

Steven Boothe a écrit :
> Peter Kümmel wrote:
>
>> A current QT_WIN32_3_3_BRANCH checkout does NOT compile!
>> It breacks while compiling qmake.
>>
>> What have changed behind the scenes? There are no cvs mails.
>>
>> Peter
>

> That doesn't seem to be my problem, but I sure would appreciate any help
> anyone could offer:
>
> C:\Source>set QTDIR=c:\Source\qt-3
> C:\Source>set MINGW=c:\MinGW
> C:\Source>set PATH=c:\Source\qt-3\bin;c:\MinGW\bin;%PATH%
> C:\Source>set QMAKESPEC=win32-g++
> C:\Source>cd qt-3
> C:\Source\qt-3>configure.bat -verbose
> install headers for bootstrapping...
> building header copy tool...
> Syntax error: end of file unexpected (expecting "then")
> mingw32-make: *** [tmp\moc\release-shared-mt] Error 2
>
> An error occured. Configuration aborted.
>
> C:\Source\qt-3>
Hello,

I had the same error. I've fixed this by removing any reference to MSYS
in my PATH. So verify if you have MSYS installed and correct your path.

Thomas Martin, Doctorant - thomas.martin at mica.edu.vn
International Research Center MICA - http://www.mica.edu.vn
Truong Dai Hoc Bach Khoa - C10, 1 Dai Co Viet - Hanoi - Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 868 30 87 ext. 104
Laboratoire L3i - Université de La Rochelle - http://www-l3i.univ-lr.fr