Dev-C++ / MinGW / QT3-WIN32

Henri Girard girardhenri at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 09:45:21 CET 2005

i cvs with tortoise and hadn't to reboot ?
i tried dev-c++ with glade and gtk...
some times it works and some times not !
the problem is i didn't really configure well the path
in compiler... I will try it for qt as i know we can
install borland into it too...
i don't know why it shouldn't work ?
give you more information after trying
good idea to get a full developpment GL