Taskbar Help

James Stout james.stout at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:36:55 CET 2005

I've successfully got KDE running on my windows machine using cygwin, by
following the instructions at
http://webdev.cegit.de/snapshots/kde-cygwin/kde/kde3.4/.

I don't however, have a taskbar, desktop manager, etc.

I would appreciate any advice on how to get this working.  Also, I installed
firefox for linux, downloaded thru konq, and cannot get it too run. Part of
the reason I am interested in this project is that I am a web developer and
would like to try my pages in konq and Ff for linux.

Thanks

James Stout