getting this after starting KDE: WARNING: Problem deleting stale lockfile /opt/kde3.4/home/share/config/kconf_updaterc.lock

Jake Hawkes jakehawkes2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 01:28:04 CEST 2005

WARNING: Problem deleting stale lockfile /opt/kde3.4/home/share/config/kconf_updaterc.loc
WARNING: Problem deleting stale lockfile /opt/kde3.4/home/share/config/kpersonalizerrc.lock

also - xwinclip didn't make it somewhere along the line.  I followed the instructions at
http://webdev.cegit.de/snapshots/kde-cygwin/kde/kde3.4/ and for the most part - it just worked!
Nice Work!

Hope I can get this working, I'm very excited to use KDE on XP.....

-Jake

Jacob Hawkes, B. Eng (CSE)
jakehawkes2001 at yahoo.com
http://www.infinitylimited.net/