How to migrate qt project part to qtwin and who can do what

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Fri Apr 1 17:52:07 CEST 2005

Chris January wrote:
> Steven Boothe wrote:

>>> Well I've got three default installs up and running barebones without
>>> having added any content yet.
>>>
>>> If you want to take a look at them they are:
>>>
>>> http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/wikimedia
>>>
>>> http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/wikitavi/
>>>
>>> http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/wordpress/
>>>
>>> Management and admin for these can be explored over at:
>>> http://www.opensourcecms.com/
>>

>> OK, well in my researching solutions to the sourceforge load balancing
>> issue as it relates to maintaining session data, I came across yet
>> another wiki that had a recipe for setting it up so that it would get
>> along with sourceforge. Sooooo, I have put up yet another one for your
>> review and comment here:
>>
>> http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/wikiphp/index.php/HomePage
>

> I don't really like the way a double click on wikimedia/wikiphp triggers
> an edit. Is there any way to turn that behaviour off?
>
> Chris

I would assume so, as I recall seeing some settings related to "double click"
while going through the preferences of my account on the mediawiki over at
wiki.scribus.net.

As a side note, I was thinking last night that it may not be difficult to
implement the same solution for the wikimedia to maintain session data as the
wikiphp. I'd prefer to go with the wikimedia if still possible. Everything
about it was just seemed cleaner and more mature. But those are just
opinions. I also had in mind to test phpWebSite. I noticed that they have a
plugin(?) for enabling a Mediawiki too, so that may be even better. But
again, much of this depends on getting the editing straightened out with the
load balancing using various /tmp directories across the various servers.

Oh, and then of course we could always just use a filebased solution too. :)
It may be the better to go just for the simplicity of it all.

Gotta get to work now,

Cheers,

Steven