Minimal KDE+Cygwin for Windows?

Holger Schroeder holger-kde at holgis.net
Mon Sep 27 19:49:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

you only need any X-Server under windows, and you can then use that one to
connect to a remote unix server, which holds the KDE installation. xfree on
cygwin is only one way to do it, you could also look into using vnc or even
better look at www.nomachine.com and install their NX server anc NX client.

Holger