[patches] kdelibs/win32 merge: kdecore/ and dcop/

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Sep 5 10:19:10 CEST 2004

Am Sonntag 05 September 2004 00:07 schrieb Jarosław Staniek:
> 1. The patches ready for commit, available in
> http://www.iidea.pl/~js/qkw/upload/ :
>
> - kdecore.diff
> - dcop.diff
>
> 2. Files to add (download them from the above dir):
> - kdecore/kdelibs.h
> - kdecore/kdelibs_win.h
> - kdecore/kglobalaccel_win.h
> - kdecore/kglobalaccel_win.cpp
>
> (dcop.diff patch depends on kdecore.diff patch)

I just had a quick look oer them and for one I wonder if what you leave of
dcop is worth the linking it takes :)

But this one is definitly wrong. Not that we support that Qt version anymore
at all, but it made me thinking how you ported.

 #if QT_VERSION < 0x030200
-inline QDataStream & operator << (QDataStream & str, long long int ll)
+inline QDataStream & operator << (QDataStream & str, Q_INT64 ll)

Greetings, Stephan