[patches] kdelibs/win32 merge: kdecore/ and dcop/

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Sun Sep 5 00:07:48 CEST 2004

1. The patches ready for commit, available in
http://www.iidea.pl/~js/qkw/upload/ :

- kdecore.diff
- dcop.diff

2. Files to add (download them from the above dir):
- kdecore/kdelibs.h
- kdecore/kdelibs_win.h
- kdecore/kglobalaccel_win.h
- kdecore/kglobalaccel_win.cpp

(dcop.diff patch depends on kdecore.diff patch)

3. I am waiting for comments, before commiting.

4. What left to fix: KAccelManagerAlgorithm members could be moved to enum,
and old int members remain for compatibility (after all, it's internal
class).

5. Added methods (approved by dfaure):
-QString KStandardDirs::kfsstnd_defaultprefix()
 Returns the default toplevel directory where KDE is installed.
-QString KStandardDirs::kfsstnd_defaultbindir()
 Returns the default bin directory in which KDE executables are stored.
-KAboutData has the patch I send previously.

6. Notes: All patches for kdelibs/win32 are *not* experimental. It is working
and tested win32 port, as you can see e.g. running Kexi application available
at
http://download.kde.org/download.php?url=unstable/apps/KDE3.x/office/kexi-200
5beta4-win32.exe
Behaviour on linux/unix is NOT affected by these patches.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska