[patches] kdelibs/win32 merge: kdecore/ and dcop/
js at iidea.pl
Sun Sep 5 00:07:48 CEST 2004
1. The patches ready for commit, available in
2. Files to add (download them from the above dir):
(dcop.diff patch depends on kdecore.diff patch)
3. I am waiting for comments, before commiting.
4. What left to fix: KAccelManagerAlgorithm members could be moved to enum,
and old int members remain for compatibility (after all, it's internal
5. Added methods (approved by dfaure):
Returns the default toplevel directory where KDE is installed.
Returns the default bin directory in which KDE executables are stored.
-KAboutData has the patch I send previously.
6. Notes: All patches for kdelibs/win32 are *not* experimental. It is working
and tested win32 port, as you can see e.g. running Kexi application available
Behaviour on linux/unix is NOT affected by these patches.
regards / pozdrawiam,
Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska
Kexi Project: http://www.kexi-project.org, http://koffice.kde.org/kexi
QT-KDE Wrapper Project: http://iidea.pl/~js/qkw
More information about the kde-cygwin