[Kde-cygwin-cvs] Compilation errors

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Tue Oct 26 14:40:08 CEST 2004

Hi

Iit would be nice when you append the error messages so we can see what's
going wrong. Imo only one patch is needed for linking qt.dll. But as I
understand you, you've got problems earlier.
I maybe should upload the patch until MinGW-people add the needed function
to libgdi32.a ...

Christian

btw: Please use kde-cygwin at kde.org and not sf.net - cvs list.

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Ausgaben der TV Movie mit DVD
++++ Jetzt anmelden und testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++++