3.3.3 todo

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Fri Oct 1 10:17:40 CEST 2004

> A list of things still todo/bugs for 3.3.3.
> * The background for selected text is drawn in the wrong place.
> * Need a clean-room implementation of qwindowsxpstyle.cpp.
> * Checkboxes and radio buttons aren't displayed.
> * Drag and drop doesn't work.
> * No SQL drivers supplied.
> * Using OpenGL crashes the application.
> * Disabled menu items aren't rendered on Windows XP (could be general
> problem with colours on XP).
No, not a color problem with XP. Same problem under w2k. But I haven't found
the problem until now. Although disabled menu items in assistant seem to
work - at least they are displayed grey !? But on all other qtablists (see
qt-3/examples) they aren't there when disabled :(

> Please add anything I've missed.
QPrinter isn't implemented
QSocket seems not to work (and because of ths SIM-Icq doesn't work :( )
missing some QImage/QPixmap effects

> Chris

Christian

--