chris at atomice.net
Fri Oct 1 10:13:05 CEST 2004
A list of things still todo/bugs for 3.3.3.
* The background for selected text is drawn in the wrong place.
* Need a clean-room implementation of qwindowsxpstyle.cpp.
* Checkboxes and radio buttons aren't displayed.
* Drag and drop doesn't work.
* No SQL drivers supplied.
* Using OpenGL crashes the application.
* Disabled menu items aren't rendered on Windows XP (could be general
problem with colours on XP).
Please add anything I've missed.
More information about the kde-cygwin