3_3 branch link problem with mingw

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Mon Nov 8 11:26:27 CET 2004

> > Maybe we should load GetGlyphIndices dynamically on startup
> > to avoid this link errors? I'm doning this on some other
> > places too (QApp:transparency).
> What alternative would we use for non-Win2k systems?

Transparency simply won't work with win9x which is the same like the
original Qt from TT. But for GetGlyphIndices there is no solution for win9x.
Network support is for winsock 1.1 alltough current initalisation requires
2.2 or above.
I simply would say we don't support win9x for now...

Christian

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!