Compiling Tellico with kde-cygwin

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
Tue Nov 2 18:38:12 CET 2004

Hello,

[ As I'm not on the list, please Cc: your answers. Thanks! ]

I recently discovered the Tellico application
(http://www.periapsis.org/tellico/), which I need for a friend who wants
to manage its music scores collection.

Unfortunately, this friend runs Windows, for which Tellico is not
available. As Tellico is coded using the Qt library, I've started to
compile the free Qt-Win32 library using cygwin.

As it is very long, I was wondering whether someone else already
compiled Tellico, or if someone could tell me if I have any chance to
succeed or not.

Thanks a lot !

Thomas
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni at enix.org
http://thomas.enix.org - Jabber: kos_tom at sourcecode.de
KOS: http://kos.enix.org/ - Lolut: http://lolut.utbm.info
Fingerprint : 0BE1 4CF3 CEA4 AC9D CC6E  1624 F653 CB30 98D3 F7A7