I want let's QT support traditional mongolian

Chris January chris at atomice.net
Mon Nov 1 10:20:10 CET 2004

> I am a mongolian with traditional mongolian.It's writting
> habit is top-down left-right. there is no system support
> this. but I don't know how can I do it, anybody want to help
> me? please give me some idea. these is a picture that mongolian.

If I remember correctly, Windows supports mirroring of dialogs for right to
left langauges so controls that would be on the left for left-to-right
languages appear on the right for right-to-left languages and vice versa.
If you want to modify Qt to support Mongolian you could add something
similar. If you set a window to use a Mongolian font then apply a
transformation that reverses the x and y axis you may get something close to
what you want.

Chris