Problem compiling qt3/win32

IVAN DE JESUS DERAS TABORA ivan_deras at yahoo.es
Sat May 22 18:01:26 CEST 2004

This usually happen when i have an old Makefile in the
same directory as configure, check this.  The solution
is to rename the Makefile or delete it, and run
config.cygwin again!!!
Note: configure script create the Makefile again,
because of that, there is no problem on deleting the
existing Makefile.

Hope this help!!!

 --- Ivica Sarec <induktivi at web.de> escribió: > Hello,

http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/compiling.php