Installation of kde-cygwin packages

Rao Gururaj-A20250 gururaj at motorola.com
Tue Mar 9 14:32:48 CET 2004

Hi,
      I have already downloaded the cygwin and it is working fine. Now i want to download the kde related packages and install kde on my windows system. I have added the url <http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/install>  in the setup add url and
i am trying to download the package.
But when it downloads the first package itself cygwin hangs. I dont know if the problem exists in my system or the download site.
Please let me know if there is any mirror site for this where i can download the same.

Thanks
Gururaj Rao T