Sometimes KDE does not show the mouse

Abhijeet Bisain abisain at qualcomm.com
Mon Jun 7 22:39:29 CEST 2004

Sometimes when i start KDE on Windows XP, it does not show me the mouse
arrow. It still lets me use the mouse, i can click on menu buttons, select
text etc, but i just cannot see the arrow while the mouse is in any of the
kde windows.

This doesn't happen all the time.

Another problem i saw once when i had connected to my computer over
remote-desktop is that the dcopserver_shutdown.exe was taking 95% of the
CPU. It kept running till i killed it.

I followed the installation instructions on the website and even ran the
rebase command. Please let me know if i an doing something wrong or if you
need more information.

Thanks,
Abhijeet