compiling qt apps with qt3win32

Holger Schröder holger-kde at holgis.net
Tue Jan 6 01:03:08 CET 2004

Hi,

at the moment you can not yet create an .exe of your qt program which would be
able to run without cygwin.

but there are special university programmes from trolltech, which would offer
you to use a qt version for windows free of charge. Look at:
http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/edulicense.html

i don't know, perhaps you have to convince a professor to get it or you only
apply for a 30-day trial license, so that you can compile your sources for
windows too...

Holger