Recent changes to qpixmap_win.cpp

Ryan Rusaw rrusaw at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 30 05:56:03 CET 2004

The recent changes to QPixmap::convertFromImage() in qpixmap_win.cpp,
appear to invert the QPixmap masks in some manner. This behavior is
observed in versions 1.1.2.13.2.12 through 1.1.2.13.2.14 inclusive.
Rolling back the file to version 1.1.2.13.2.11 fixes the problem.
Attached are screenshots of the both the incorrect and correct behavior
so you can see exactly what I am observing.

I'm using Psi, the Jabber client, to demonstrate the probelm as its code
is known to work with Trolltech's commercial Win32 version.

Ryan