wrote Tutorial

Thorsten Staerk Thorsten.staerk at gmx.de
Sat Dec 25 18:07:47 CET 2004

Hello

After reading several bugs at sourceforge, googling, and trying, I wrote a
tutorial
how to use KDE-cygwin 3.1.4 on Windoze.
I also describe how to compile kdepim (unfortunately, it does not run after
compiling :-(
Find it under
http://www.staerk.de/thorsten/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=44

Do you want to publish it ?

Now I would really like to do a tutorial how to get kdepim to run. But the
problem
is, if I do it with the autoconf/automake files from kde-cygwin, the system
complains there is no autoconf when issueing make -f Makefile.cvs. So, how
do I
compile under kde-cygwin ?

I am not on the mailing list, please answer directly to me.

keep up the really good work!

Thorsten

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben