Preparation for QKW (native win32 kdelibs branch) merging

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Aug 23 06:24:53 CEST 2004

On Monday 23 August 2004 02:06, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> Jaros?aw Staniek wrote:
> | Hello all,
> | We're after KDE 3.3 release, so looks like it's _good time_ to merge QKW
> | with kdelibs HEAD. If somebody doesnt know, this is also reasonable
> | because kde-cygwin Project, thanks to Ralf Habacker and others,
> | delivered GPLed Qt3/win32, and reached Milestone 4 (see
> | http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/).
>
> Are there any plans to update Qt/KDE for Cygwin/X11?

I have already a running kde 3.2 on my develop machine, but I haven't released
because of limited resources. A release would requires additional support in
- installation issues
- using problems
- cygwin and sf mirror problems
- find and fix application bugs
- making updates
which I'm currently not be able to give. If someone would be there to take
over this support I can upload the release.

Cheers