Font stuff > 3.1

Thiago A. Corrêa thiagoacorrea at uol.com.br
Sat Aug 21 20:29:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

   It's nice to see some progress on the > 3.1 :)

   what are exactly those "small corrections" you refer on files not
*_win.cpp?

   They should be exactly the same on all platforms, imho the only thing
that should ever change from the porting project is *_win.cpp files, the
rest should be left just as TT did it ;)

  Btw, @some one with cvs access: designer.ico was commited as a text file,
it should be binary.