Font stuff > 3.1

Peter Kuemmel kuemmel at coffeelogic.de
Sat Aug 21 20:05:14 CEST 2004

Hello,

I've started porting the font stuff to >3.1.

First I've moved the win code, as good as I
understand the move of the corresponding x11 code.

Then I've made the the 3_2 branch compilable,
so that debugging is possible.
Nevertheless there's much to do.

In /kernel following files have changed or are new:

qapplication_win.cpp  : from the actual 3.1 branch + small corrections
qpainter_win.cpp      : from the actual 3.1 branch + small corrections
qpaintdevice_win.cpp  : from the actual 3.1 branch + small corrections
qpixmap_win.cpp       : from the actual 3.1 branch + small corrections
qwidget_win.cpp       : from the actual 3.1 branch + small corrections
qclipboard_win.cpp    :  small corrections
qdnd_win.cpp          :  small corrections
qinputcontext_win.cpp :  small corrections
qprinter_win.cpp      :  small corrections
qtmain_win.cpp        :  small corrections
qt_windows.h          :  small corrections
qcolor_win.cpp        :  small corrections
qscriptengine_win.cpp : changed
qfont_win.cpp         : changed
qtextengine_win.cpp   : new
qfontdatabase_win.cpp : new
qfontengine_win.cpp   : new

in /tools small corrections:

qdir.cpp
qdir_win32.cpp
qconfig.cpp
qfile_win32.cpp
qdir_p.h

See diff file for  details. (on request because >70 k)

I've also changed the 3.3.1 port of the wolfpack project.
There it is a bit more easy, the system should run after installing
and replacing the following different files:

qapplication_win.cpp   : from the actual 3.1 branch + small corrections
qpainter_win.cpp       : from the actual 3.1 branch + small corrections
qwidget_win.cpp        : from the actual 3.1 branch + small corrections
qpaintdevice_win.cpp   : from the actual 3.1 branch + small corrections
qpixmap_win.cpp        : from the actual 3.1 branch + small corrections
qtmain_win.cpp         : small corrections
qglobal.h              : small corrections
qt_windows.h           :  small corrections
qfont_win.cpp          : changed
qfontengine_win.cpp    : changed
qfontdatabase_win.cpp  : changed

If someone is interested I could also provide these files
or a diff file against a local repository.

Cheers,
Peter