efforts to port non gui classes for QT 3.1 native port - was Re:Windows windows in taskbar

Thiago A. Corrêa thiagoacorrea at uol.com.br
Sat Apr 24 00:38:43 CEST 2004

I've been trying to build your source tree to merge with my own changes, but
I was less than successfull... QMake for some reason refuses to build. I
already have a SF account btw.

Administrador at thiago ~/qt-3
$ ./configure
You don't seem to have 'make' or 'gmake' in your PATH.
Cannot proceed.

This is the Qt/X11 Free Edition.

You are licensed to use this software under the terms of either
the Q Public License (QPL) or the GNU General Public License (GPL).

Type 'Q' to view the Q Public License.
Type 'G' to view the GNU General Public License.
Type 'yes' to accept this license offer.
Type 'no' to decline this license offer.

Do you accept the terms of either license? yes
Creating qmake. Please wait...
make -f Makefile qmake.exe
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/Administrador/qt-3/qmake'
$QMAKE_CC -c -o
project.o -I. -Igenerators -Igenerators/unix -Igenerators/win32
-Igenerators/mac -I/home/Administrador/qt-3/include/qmake -I/home/Administra
dor/
qt-3/include -I/home/Administrador/qt-3/include -DQT_NO_TEXTCODEC -DQT_NO_UN
ICOD
ETABLES -DQT_NO_COMPONENT -DQT_NO_STL -DQT_NO_COMPRESS -I/home/Administrador
/qt-
3/mkspecs/win32-msvc.net -DHAVE_QCONFIG_CPP project.cpp
-c: not found
make[1]: *** [project.o] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Administrador/qt-3/qmake'
make: *** [uqmake] Error 2
qmake failed to build. Aborting.

Administrador at thiago ~/qt-3
$