KDE programs in Windows start menu

Alvyn Liang sacch.liang at msa.hinet.net
Tue Apr 20 17:47:06 CEST 2004

My quanta hangs again...
I checked my firewall and found many applications running under cygwin.
There is a process `kio_http.exe` has accessed network without my permission.. weird
maybe it went through the path of kdeinit.exe
Now the program I suppose running just like in the kde desktop only a little slower, donno why.
Quanta plus hangs in kdedesktop as well when I preview my webpage. Probably caused by the java code or something created by
Dreamwaver. So its should not be a problem.

cheers

Alvyn