KDE programs in Windows start menu

Dominik Stadler dstadler at ftisoft.at
Tue Apr 20 09:53:12 CEST 2004

I think this is because the png2ico.exe is not compiled for cygwin if you
download the binary available on the website. It dosn't understand the
unix-file notation with /, but rather expects something like c:\...

I'm currently trying to compile png2icon on my own to see if this is the
case.

Dominik.