KDE programs in Windows start menu

Alvyn Liang sacch.liang at msa.hinet.net
Tue Apr 20 02:44:27 CEST 2004

Sorry for the last post. I think I should provide how did I do. Maybe I have just done wrong?
I downloaded the png2ico and extracted the executable into /bin

It works fine. This is the command response when I execute it on cygwin console
$ png2ico
png2ico 2002-12-08  (c) Matthias S. Benkmann
USAGE: png2ico icofile [--colors <num>] pngfile1 [pngfile2 ...]

Then I place the three files
kde3.cmd
kde3.sh
kdeshortcut
under my personal folder, /home/alvyn/kde_shortcut
I executed kde3.sh and found nothing happened, then i executed kdeshortcuts
and the error message came out... that's it.

thanks

Alvyn