install impossible!

Henri Girard girardhenri at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:43:32 CEST 2004

Funny message :)
My problem is I can't install linux any more ! lol
So as I did install many times years ago without any real problem i thaught
it was working that way ...
What is the problem with the download ?
Many times if i try a complet setup (install options) the download is not
complete depending on the server !
Today with kde-cygwin setup it was complete (that's what i got as a final
message but many things weren't install ...
xfree wasn't and probably kde neither... i did the setup "default"
Well maybe i try again one o these days...
chears
HG