Offer to merging with my own port

Holger Schroeder holger-kde at holgis.net
Tue Sep 30 12:16:58 CEST 2003

Hi,

if my vote still counts, go for it !

we only chose to stay on cygwin with that port, as it was easier to code it
step by step. so our drawing code is also already "not cygwin dependent",
although it does not run without it yet.

i think it should happen in the following order (just an advice...) :

1. ivan imports his changes into the actual cvs.
2. somebody updates cvs to qt 3.2.1
3. thiago can start working on importing his changes.

just my 2c, Holger