QT3 help offer

IVAN DE JESUS DERAS TABORA ivan_deras at yahoo.es
Mon Sep 29 14:47:19 CEST 2003

 --- Holger Schroeder <holger-kde at holgis.net>
escribió: > On Sunday 28 September 2003 07:33, Hans
Kieserman
> wrote:
> > What's the best way to find out what work is left
> for QT3-win32, and if any
> > can be shared?  (Ivan, have you finished
> everything already? : ))
> >
> > i.e. which of the following:
> > 1) grep for TODO in *_win.[h|cpp] (seems to be
> some work completed already
> > for some of the TODO statements) 2) project
> doesn't have a task list on SF,
> > and no QT3 bugs in bug tracker 3) is the
> BUGS.cygwin file in CVS up to
> > date?
> > 4) testing tutorials and looking for bugs?
> > 5) ask ivan?
> >
> > please let me know
> > Thanks,
> > Hans
>
> Hi,
>
> the stuff that remains to be done is mostly not
> depending on something else in
> qt, so the best way to start is to take an actual
> cvs checkout, and try to
> compile it and try to run programs with it, and then
> you see, which stuff
> remains to be done.

I did the same!!!

> this was exactly how i started with it. judging from
> the version i presented
> to some people at the nove hrady conference, there
> were still some drawing
> errors, which could be fixed. for example try to run
> the cannonball game from
> examples/t14. you will see that the erasing function
> has an "off-by-1" error,
> it doesn't erase the same coordinates as it draws.
> you can see this when the
> cannonball is moving, also the sliders still had the
> problem.

Most of that problems have been corrected in my last
patch that i send to Richard, but he doesn't commit
it, but soon i will commit it with another cool
changes!!!!
Also i will publish some screenshots!!!
We need the Wiki Page!!!!