[patch] qlibrary_win.cpp

Thiago A. Corrêa thiagoacorrea at uol.com.br
Thu Oct 2 22:57:36 CEST 2003

Hi,

    This is from my port, I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to send the
patches in, so, trying with this smaller one first *smile*.

    This file should be ok, even with older qt versions, since it have not
changed in ages :)

    Since cvs lacks qlibrary_win.cpp ( as far as I can tell from viewcvs web
interface ), it should be as easy as placing it under src/tools

    Oh, btw, I've been experimenting a lot with building my own port with
the configure.exe I'm doing, and I found that *.h is not required to stay in
the same folder as the .cpp, only *_p.h is ( during the build process ). I
changed my installer to ship the *.h files into %QTDIR%\include directly.
This made things simpler in the installer and for the configure.

    If there are more things where I could be usefull, please let me know =)

Best Regards,
    Thiago A. Corrêa