trigger of including KDE-cygwin on Linuxtag DVD

Andreas news.Andreas at gmx.net
Wed Oct 1 18:37:13 CEST 2003

Hi Ralf!

The initial msg was this one here:
<http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermail/debian-knoppix/2003-June/003191.html>

And then I tried to make their job easier to explain them how to bundle it:
<http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermail/debian-knoppix/2003-June/003242.html>

I'm glad to hear that this great projects (Cygwin+X+KDE) appear finaly on
the DVD!!

I found it a good idea to have a bootable Knoppix and still the whole power
under Losedows available.

Keep on the fantastic work! Its really great!

Unfortunately I'm not a software developer but try to show this projects
wherever I can, so that maybe someone with a better knowledge gives you a
hand!

Saludos,
Andreas