qt2/win32 removal of X dependencies

Holger Schröder kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:28:01 +0100

Hi,

i think the complete removal of X dependencies is not that important at this
point, i have a working version, where i removed the x dependencies,
so that i can build the qt library without the need to link against X,
but i still have to commit that...

if you get it working without any problems, we will surely commit it, but
we should not commit it, when we would loose functionality after that...

Holger