qt2/win32 removal of X dependencies

Dave Brondsema kde-cygwin@mail.kde.org
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:14:52 -0800 (PST)

I am interested in helping out the qt2/win32 project, and to
start out I thought it might be good to remove dependencies on
X.  I created a diff file for my changes.  It is available at
http://www.splike.com/Xremoval.diff

Everything seems to compile fine.  As far as the tutorials go,
nothing shows up in the window.  I think it is simply a lack of
color due to removal of the type 'Color'.

Also, I believe my changes to qfiledialog.cpp are unrelated to
the removal of X.

Hopefully soon I will be able to provide changes so that the
tutorials work properly.

=====
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net